AquaEntrepreneur is your your gateway to accelarate your sales, generate faster revenues and create business opportunities
PULP & PAPER
What is an AquaEntrepreneur?
You have an innovative water solution to deploy in a municipality and in one or several private water
We can create new opportunities for you!
What's in it for you
- Seasoned senior experts to bring you support
- Market expertise per sector
- New business opportunities in specific markets and in Canada / USA
- Access to technological demonstrations
- Monthly opportunities to connect with your peers and water experts
- Ongoing support once you join
Meet XTelia, Bioalert, Exo Tactik from our AquaCommunity
With its strategic thinking, coaching and client consultation process, AquaEntrepreneur has enabled BioAlert to enhance its value proposition and create a new business model tailored to its target market.
President & CEO of BioAlert Solutions
X-Telia covers more than 25 cities in Canada, with customers in the USA leveraging our innovations to read their water meters. This water market is poised to explode in the next 5 years. Today is the time to position ourselves to seize the opportunity. Water businesses will thrive, addressing a problem that poses a threat to humanity.
CEO of X-Telia
Our coach has successfully identified the essential actions to take to achieve maximum impact. She particularly helped me enhance the value proposition and develop a new business model tailored to the municipal sector.
Co-Founder of EXO Tactik inc.
WHAT SETS US APART
We are a bi-national NPO active in Canada and the United States, and the only organization in Canada dedicated to environmental protection through the application of water-related technological innovation.
We have a network of experienced and connected industry specialists who can open doors for you and create links within your industry.
We offer ongoing support, which continues after your participation in the program: the AquaCommunity.
- Your company is located in Quebec and registered with the REQ;
- You have a mature solution (starting at TRL level 6) related to the water cycle and applicable to the municipal or industrial market;
- You have a minimum of two employees.
With the support of