- Title: Communications Intern
- Organization: AquaAction
- Supervisor: Communications Coordinator
- Status: Full Time (35 hours/week)
- Start date: July 4th
- Location: Hybrid (Wework 1275 Av. des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal, QC H3B 0G4)
AquaAction is a national non-profit organization established by the de Gaspé Beaubien Family Foundation.
Since 2015, AquaAction has operated the AquaHacking Challenge, the AquaHacking Alumni Program and most recently the AquaEntrepreneur Program. AquaAction engages the next generation to innovate and develop technological solutions to help restore freshwater health in North America.
The Communications Intern will be responsible for supporting the Communications Coordinator. More specifically, he or she will :
- Participate in the creative brief.
- Research trends and best practices in SEM advertising.
- Support the improvement of the different communication tools.
- Create a series of content for Instagram (in real/story format).
- Support the Google Ad Grant application.
- Support the classification of the media bank.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written English and command of French – written and spoken
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Zoom and Teams
- Excellent knowledge of Canva
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in entrepreneurship, the environment and water (Asset)
- Graphic design skills (Asset)
- Knowledge of Google Ads (Aset)
Advantages and benefits
- You will be part of a small and dynamic team that promotes internal good works
- A relaxed environment
- Experience in communications or marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills in French and English
- Ability to work remotely from home and in our office at least one day per week located at 1275 Av. des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal, QC H3B 0G4
- Have access to a reliable personal computer, a good Internet connection at home, and a reliable personal cell phone
- ull-time availability between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST from Monday to Friday, with a break from 12:00 to 1:00 PM EST
- The candidate must be: A Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and;Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations. Between 18 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment
AquaAction is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment and selection process
Please send your resume and bilingual cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 13
Thank you to all potential candidates, however, only those selected will be contacted.