Set Sail on a Learning Journey: AquaHacking Great Lakes Challenge Info-Sessions!
📣 Special annoucement ! 📣
We have the pleasure to announce that our Great Lakes AquaHacking Challenge, a tech innovation competition, is well underway. Launched in mid-August, registration for this incredible opportunity will remain open until October 31st. 📅
Why should you be a part of it?:
🌟 Empower Your Entrepreneurial Spirit: Dive into the world of water tech innovation and unleash your inner entrepreneur. 💡
📚 Open to All: Whether you’re a post-secondary student or a young professional, if you’re in Canada or the US, you’re eligible to participate!
🏆 Win Big: Seize the opportunity to claim US$20,000 for first place, US$10,000 for second, and US$5,000 for third.
💡 Industry-approved Micro-Credential: Gain valuable certification in Freshwater and Blue Economy, amplifying your credentials.
🌿 Experience an Unforgettable Expedition: Embark on a 3-day learning adventure filled with mentorship sessions, team-building activities, and traditional indigenous knowledge.
💻 Enjoy free access to +120 IBM’s digital tools to kickstart your Entrepreneurial journey… and so much more!
But wait, there’s more! To help you get a deeper understanding of the Challenge and how you can make a splash, we’re hosting 6 in-person info-sessions near you:
- October 5th, at 12 pm, McGill – MacDonald Campus. Register by clicking here
- October 5th, at 12 pm, University of Waterloo. Register by clicking here
- October 5th, at 6 pm, University of Toronto. Register by clicking here
- October 6th, at 12 pm, Concordia University. Register by clicking here
- October 12, at 12 pm, McGill (Downtown). Register by clicking here
- October 12, at 4 pm, Northwestern Michigan College. Register by clicking here